G.O.L.F 3:16 is a registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit faith based organization. Our mission is to incorporate Christian values to impact the lives of youth, while introducing them to the wonderful game of golf. G.O.L.F 3:16 will be committed to families with at-risk youth. We will provide services and resources that will enrich, improve, and empower their quality of life.
To impact the lives of youth by providing a Christian environment in the community where they can participate in quality character building activities. Golf will serve as the catalyst in introducing life skills, educational awareness, and cultural diversification which will assist each youth in achieving their maximum God given potential.
- Faith: We have unwavering confidence in the provision of God.
- Self – Discipline: We will challenge and eliminate any tendency to make excuses.
- Respect: We demonstrate high regard and appreciation for others.
- Servanthood: We are concerned and committed to the needs of others.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for all that we commit to accomplish.
- Integrity: We are honest in our relationships and activities.
- Forgiveness: We share the gift of forgiveness because it has been shared with us.